Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Week 2- Wednesday-Porky Gets To Go To The Park

Hello Everyone!
After the Boot camp call today, I start to go through the local merchant mall and the site. I also looked more into the solar oven site. I started printing stuff off. My computer is really giving me problems. I cannot get into my GMail it is blocked.
I made a few calls,only to get no answers, voice mail and people who did not see it yet. I
I went and picked my daughter up from work. She was not ready yet, so I had her meet me in Petco. Petco is one of the stores on our mall. I love Sit and Stay all natural product. I went there to window shop with my dog....and get contacts. After many oooohed and aahhed about my dog I proceeded to share with them. No one would share with me their info. My dog did not mind the hour we spent there. I did not buy anything there,that is one of the the I like to go on my mall and shop with my visa or Amex gift and get paid twice on. When I came out my daughter was talking to two young ladies that she sees all the time in that shopping center. I shared with them and they shared with me.
I dropped my daughter off at home and with my little doggie we went to the park. I met a lot of people and gave my invitation out. They all love my porky. When they had a dog, I shared the wonderful stores we have on our mall. I met a couple of stay at home moms and 1 with a 12 year old teen. I got 4 contacts at the park and 2 at the shopping center. I hope that I start having better luck on the phones. I came home and got no where. Well, tomorrow is another day!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/26055

1 comment:

  1. Tina are you having as much fun as you sound like you are. Go getum you are going to make it.

    ReplyDelete