Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week 3-Thusday- T-Day is What I Say!

hello Everyone,
I will make this short and sweet. Well, maybe not so sweet. I just don't got the hee hoe to move to and fro. So, what I decided I will do is do my best to get the word out,( in really 1 day) About T-day!
I will be raising money, food, necessities,toys, and clothing for the homeless on Saturday and Sunday. Also, I will give it a go with the certificates and the solar oven project in Uganda.
I will do whatever I can to get the word out to the contacts I have gotten. Posters and fliers in the neighborhood I hope to do. That will be a challenge. My husband just found crutches in the garage out,so I will see. If not, I will just make the best of it and see who passes and who will be curious and stop. Something is better than nothing. I figure when people see it going on at my home, maybe they will be making their way even during the week, ounce they see what I am doing.
I bought some t-day t shirts a few months ago for this. so that will also be sold for my homeless shelter. I also have some gift certificates for restaurants in the area from restaurant.com that I am raffling. maybe sell some ice tea. it will be interesting to see. No contacts today! Talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment