Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 2 of the Boot camp! Well I am haveing trouble with my computer, cell phone, and the blog site. My older blog's dashboard is also saying no blogs.


Well I am haveing trouble with my computer, cell phone, and the blog site. My older blog's dashboard is also saying no blogs. I decided that I will make a new blog and see what happens. after creating this one and submitting it, if it does the same, I don't know. I know this happened before, but I was signed in to the wrong account. that is not the case. Anyone, Help! I had to comment on my new blog. just to be able to do my blog. so read yesterdays blog in the comment.

Ok, the past 2 weeks I have not been sleeping right. CAT scan had shown something and the wait was wearing. I don't have CANCER! I might have said that last blog.

I found out yesterday. Well, with that excitement and getting my contacts, the calls, the problems with my blog, I could not sleep all night, but was really pretty useless. I took my daughter to work at 11:00 am and came home and crashed. My plan was to sleep till 2 then head for the beach. Great contacts at the beach, moms and teens! I woke up in a panic at 5:15. I realized my daughter got off at 4. I did not hear the phone. I did not get my 5 contacts, it's 5:15, there is nothing for dinner,make dinner, eat?, I got to get my daughter, and I have to figure out my blog, put my report in and get on the call at 8 -----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Talk about a panic! I cried! Well, I calmed down and took a deep breath and went to the shopping center. Oh great, my cell phone would not charge. I drove around the shopping center for 45 min looking for her.

All these people. This is what I see, All these Green Globes (World Changers)walking around. Where is that Girl. Hey, I did not get my contacts! My panic starts in again--and this stupid phone is dead. I'm driving, hmmm .....She looks like she will stop and talk to me from my car. I stopped her, excuse me, I see you went shopping, are you getting any money back from your purchase? She said huh? like a rebate? I said, Yeah. If I could show you how you can get money back on everything you buy, like gas for your car, groceries, and much more would you be interested? She said yes. I asked for her info, she said no. She said she would check it out and call me. Another one I stopped, just said; not interested. Where is this girl. I figured maybe she took the bus or a cab. My daughter is 22, so it wasn't like I abandoned my child. I flew home to see if she was home. she was. she was outside too. So I just said I got to go and get my five contacts and something for dinner. Coffee! When I pulled up to 7 -11, I saw through window someone I knew from driving the cab. My dispatcher calls her the scarecrow. Go get the scarecrow. I hate to say it , I won't, never mind. Her name is Sue, she laughs at him. They harass each other on the mic, while I am driving. Well, she remembered me telling her about it in the cab. She loves the idea and everything, but she is afraid to give her info out and she never touched a computer. she has grown kids and grandchildren. She has told me before that she will give them the site. I will see around walking somewhere, so eventually... It takes a few times for many to finally take a look. Some will never. I have talked to her several times. she is very sweet. I got my coffee, I said to the clerk. Ok, you have heard about what I do,now help me out. I go in there alot.

I am in a boot camp. Please, check out the site,and give me your contact info so you can really see what I mean. He gave me his info.

I went and got my gas. The gas attendant, I got his email. I just told him that I was in a boot camp,and you have heard me say that I get paid when I buy my gas. Please give me your contact info and see the site and I will give you a call and email you.

Then I went to the super market. I got out of my car and went to get my cart. Another woman was getting her cart. We greeted each other and commented on the beautiful day. I said I was in a real fix for time. That I had to be on a boot camp conference call in 1 hour. Needed something for dinner, but more importantly needed to talk to another 3 more people about a company called Together We Can Change the World! Like I said I am in a world Changer Miracle boot camp. I asked if I could ask her questions. I asked, When spend $100.00 in THIS food store,are you going to get $25.00 back?

things like

How about Gas?

How about clothes?

prescriptions?

And when you buy this stuff does any of the money go to some kind of cause?

Did you ever get paid when you told someone to go to stores like home depot, target, kmart, walmart? she said no and wanted to know more. I got her contact. I got 2 more in there. Made it in time for my call. Now I will copy and paste this, and create a new blog. Wish me luck.

To my fellow boot campers- Heres to ya!-Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Go, Tina!

    I'm so glad you got your blog working and that you're a part of the bootcamp.

    Yeah, YOU!!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I know that you will be a huge success on the boot camp. Good Luck and congratulations on your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to hang in there and make all your contacts! It will be fun to see what happens when you call to follow-up, having more time to actually talk to them and get to know them!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete