Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 3-wed-Lights Out!

Hello Everyone!
Not much to say about today. I could not walk. I did manage to make some calls. Got hold of one and is not interested. Another did not see the presentation. Sent out some emails. Got one back, she said to take her off my mailing list. Ithen I got an email from someone who wants me to look at their website. I met them where I go dancing. I gave them my card a couple of weeks ago and she did not give me her info. I called her and heard her out and actually will do the free advertising with her but not the business. She is supposed look at the sight on Sunday. The launch of her site is on Saturday. I could talk on the phone anymore or I could not even think of going out. Going down the stairs was not an option neither is trying to walk.
I was going to try and go to a free concert tonight and get some leads. I was very happy it poured with thunder and lighting and to boot our lights went out for an 1 1/2 hours. Well, at least 1 contact came, and I did finally get my blog in. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
I cannot get on anyone's blob except for Tess. Till tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that sciatica is acting up on you, Tina. I hope you awake feeling better today and are able to move more. Maybe dancing is what it will take to loosen its grip on you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete