Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 4 -Pretend to Shop!

Hello Everyone!
I put in my report towards the end of the call. I pushed send at 8:59 my time. It is not showing today's contacts. I got 7.
I had some work to do on my existing team. Then I set out to make a few calls on my boot camp contacts. One, no answer, the other, which was the Chamber of Commerce she was on lunch. Then of course phone interruptions from unrelated matters kept the time ticking. And, I am going on the second day with a headache. I did get all my emails out yesterday. Tonight I am emailing them with Lana's call. Jackie from New York heard the call tonight and called me to help. Ginny, there are still issues for the blind on our site. She is blind and showing me how to email it. I am going to email new ones I got today too.
Tomorrow I want to get out earlier. Today, I went out 4:30, picked up my daughter from work and headed for the grocery store.
My daughter was MAD. She just wanted to pick a quick bite out and go home. I said; no, not enough people. When we got the market, I gave her a list and I wandered and pretended to shop. I got 6 inside and one out. One woman in the store was from Sri Lanka, under India. She told me of the tsunami there a few years ago. The devastation in that country,war and people starving. She said the help is there, but the government won't let them have it. She had me in tears. She was very excited about how she can help them. She kept telling me after she gave me her info, more about her country. She will be going to Canada on a spur of the moment. It could be tomorrow or in 2 weeks. She said just keep trying,She is interested. Her 16 year old daughter was there but wandered by the cakes. I started talking about Lana. She called her daughter over to hear. I cannot wait to see if her daughter would want to roll with this like Lana. I think this family can help many in their country.
One man I met in the supermarket I did not get his info, he had none. He no home. I told him to take my info and get to the Library and contact me ASAP! That is what this company is about. Helping those in need. I sure hope he contacts me.
After getting 4 my daughter was so done. My fifth was easy. A young man in her late teens, my guess and his mom were shopping and I saw them a few times and passed them gave friendly smile nod. Make a little comment on isle 3, then, 5 etc. A big boy needs to eat and I knew they would be there for awhile.
I tell them most of the time not this much, just depends on time, and the way the conversation goes.
I am in a boot camp , in a world wide company called Together We can Change the world. We are in existence to create funds for non-profit organiztions around the world. also, we are able to choose who we would like to help. Everyone has something they feel strongly about, and wants to try and do something. All we have to do is to learn how to Power Shop and share this system with others and teach them. We don't sell anything, we are just giving people a way to save money on their purchases that they do anyway. All for free if you want it. We have a free business mall. But, Please look at my website and see the presentation on being a world Changer. Most agree, that being a World Changer is something that can really make a difference for you and others including our charities,churches and schools. One of the benefits of being a World changer is the certificate program. Let me ask you this? How much do you spend a month in Gas? ,,,, and groceries? clothes, restaurants? We have more. well if I could show you a way to get up to $200.00 back a month, that's $2,400.00 back in your pocket a year,would you be interested?
And by the way kids can do this. You can even set something up for an infant for their future.I want to start a boot camp for kids and young adults. And they will be raising money for what they want to.
I got one contact as I was walking to my car Thank God my daughter was having a hissy fit. How I care about My Power Mall than her. She's 22 years old.
This lady said I have some of them too!, as I opened my hatchback. We started talking about the kids. she has teens and a 20 year old. I then proceeded to tell her. about me looking for kids for my boot camp. And Making a difference as well. Well, I find out she is from Georgia Russia, and she was telling me about her country. She is very excited about us, my daughter was not!
I made it for the call. The only thing that I did not get to do is make calls. Today my routine was a little better. When I stopped thinking how much time I had to get the contacts I slowed my thoughts when speaking. The first few days, I maybe asked 2 when could they see it, when should I call. That is very important. You can get many, many contacts every day, if you don't follow up, your missing out. Well, got to go. till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tina!

    Welcome back to Boot Camp ~~~ YOUR boot camp!
    I was so glad to see you as a participant this time 'round. You Go, Girl! You can do this. You know this biz inside and out. You wrote up a great synopsis of our company in your post. Wishing you great results as you continue forward.

    Thank you, too!

    Take care of yourself along the way.

    ReplyDelete