Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 3 - Life's A Beach!

Hello everyone!

After the call today I intended to go to the beach soon after. Well that did not happen.

I went on the boot camp site and put myself as a follower on each. I hope to catch up on everyone tonight. Then I started to pick out an invitation in the back office. I started putting my website and then it froze. Long story short, I finally printed 60 grocery set of 4. 240 invitations in all. While that was printing out, I started writing an email to send out to my contacts. I did not send it out until I got home from the beach. at 6:30.

I finally left at 3:30. I just wore shorts and a tank top. At that point, it was too late to go swimming. I had to be home by 6:30 to shoot my emails out and put my report in and go to a concert. (I ended up not going to the concert.) And do my blog. Eat? hubby brought a salad home for me. On my way to the beach I stopped at 7-11. The lady at the counter I had spoken to hera couple of times before and gave her my website. I told her I was in a boot camp now with the company. And asked her if she could help me out and see the presentation and I will call her tomorrow. She said she only had a phone, no email. I told her about the certificates. Hmmm I finally saw that sparkle. She could not give me a time. I have not pressed a specific time to call the past couple of days, and usually do. When I was going to my car I saw this young couple with a double stroller. The cutest, tiniest little identical 1 month old twin infant boys, you could just squeeze them. I asked them about the babies, if she was working, and would'nt you love to save money on those diapers? I then proceeded to tell them how they can save so much money with the certificates. Also,I will show you how your children will have all the money they need for college, by the time they get out of high school. I got a big: Really? What do we have to do? I have to call her tomorrow, she is home all the time.

I finally got to the beach, it was cool and windy. Just a few blocks away, it is so hot and no breeze. The beach is 10 minutes from my house. People were starting to go home. I set up my chair in a spot where it was in the middle of things. It was not crowded. I struck up conversations with several people, about 8. Only three gave me their info.

One had a 7 year old boy with a mohawk look on top of his head. He was soaked from swimming and the hair was straight up, not one strand out of place. I commented how it did not get messed up. She said glue. She said she allowed it, if he could have church hair on Sundays. I ended up getting her info.

One was a couple of young ladies and another one with her mother. They looked liked they were all in their late teens early 20's. Well, that gave me 5 contacts.

I had to get home and I was starting to get a headache. I got a half a block away from my house and saw my neighbor. I said Hi and talked for awhile. Now, I have been telling her about this for almost a year. at first I did not because I was unsure. She kept telling me no, don't really use the computer much, and I don't this and that. A couple of weeks ago, I had mentioned again about the certificates and she started getting a little interested. She said that she would like to look. I will sit down over the weekend or sooner with her, what ever comes first for her.

Then I saw another neighbor, she was in a little rush. I just said, look again at this there are things I think you will like. Just give me your email. I have # already. I got in the house with my 7 contacts, and a mean headache. My gaol was 10.

My husband was upset that I did not go to the concert. I would have pushed myself to go, if I was able to get my report in. The computer froze again. I got them in at 7:30. Whew!

If I went to the concert I would have gotten at least 1 or 2 more. Maybe more. But I needed to do to much. Tomorrow is another concert, I might go to. I need to make my calls. Contacts are no good if you don't contact them!

Until tomorrow!

check out my website! http://www.mypowermall.com/mall/26055

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Tina!! I love how you strike up conversations so easily. It will be fun to see what comes from all the followup calls. Have a fabulous day!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete