Saturday, July 18, 2009

day ^? Well it is Saturday! What a Week It Was!

I woke up and started making my calls. My first call was to the lady that is from that is from the country Sri Lanka, right under India. She is leaving to go to Canada today. She took the time to see the presentation. She said she likes the idea and sees how it could help her country,BUT she does not want to put her any of her info online. Well, I told her that it was a very secure site. That if she did not want to use her debit or credit card, she can get a prepaid one and use that. Her concern was even just putting her name and such. She said she was going away for 3 weeks, but her kids would be home. I asked her if she listened to Lana's call. She said no,not yet. I said please make sure you have your kids listen, she said she would and she would listen as well. She is still going to think about it. Her husband, she mentioned was the real objector. And she was talking about other business ventures that went sour. I think, no I know that this woman and her teenagers will eventually see this. Unfortunate for me she is going away for the 3 weeks. But! ! I asked her if she minded me calling her kids during this time and sharing with them about us and maybe they will help her understand more about us. I told her that Ginny helps seed needy ventures, like what is going on in her country. That is why I want to get a teen boot camp going. The kids have to think of something they want to raise money for. Her and her kids would do something grand for their country. Please read my emails I will send you. I will send things for her to read and listen to, and hope that she will feel more comfortable. I think I made a wonderful friend at least! One of my contacts is a wrong number and I just know it was not done on purpose. This woman was the one from Georgia Russia. She seemed very sincere. I got a hold of couple others, but was told they were not home. Some were voice mail, some were just a ringing! I have appointments later! Of to the beach! Have a great Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,

    You're making such wonderful contacts. Congratulations! I know some of those will join you in your adventure and you will create a strong My Power Mall family in New York!! :)

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing first week. You know what they say, some will, some won't. Oh well, who is next. We know it is a numbers game and you are getting lots of numbers!

    ReplyDelete