Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 5- Really Hot! What A Beach Day!

I got up and had to take my daughter to work! Went to 7-11 to get my coffee and saw someone I know from a couple of years ago. She was a friend of my sister. Wel, I did see her last summer and told her about My Power Mall. We were nothing like it is now. I said to her, You have to see this, its going to rock your world! She was in a hurry, but she had to give me her info before leaving. I did not ask for it yet. s? She said make you keep trying me, I can't even tell you when I am home, so busy.
Ok I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I do see that I am going in a great direction. My daughter is stressing me. I got to take her to and from work. Not much time in between. Today she is going to have to be picked up from work then dropped at the hair salon. I can't go in there, because of the hair spray. So that is not good for getting contacts there.
After dropping her off at her job I was excited knowing I had one contact already and it is someone I know. I went home and called a couple from yesterday that were scheduled. They did not get to seeit yet. I have to call back one at 2 and the other at 8. I will make some more calls when I get to the beach, after I take a swim. LOL! Got to love it! Work from home or the beach or where ever you are.
Like I said I was feeling a little overwhelmed. I got an email from Barbra Harding. She is one of our founding members. Thanks Barbra! You just gave me the Strength I needed.

http://mail.google.com/mail/?attid=0.1&th=12289849c70209c5&disp=vah&view=att

No comments:

Post a Comment