Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 2-Friday, Sat, and a little bit of Sunday!

Hello Everyone!
I did not blog on Friday or put in a report. I was feeling crumby all day. I printed out the local merchant mall presentation and a couple of example flyer's. Made 20 copies of each and stapled them each with an invitation attached. Then I printed out 50 copies of info on the solar oven and info on the certificates with a sample of the certificate. I attached an invitation to them as well.
By the time I got everything together it was 2:30,so i decided to give the phone a whirl. I did not have any luck. Hopefully the few I did contact will see the presentation.
I am still having problems with my computer. I still can't get on my GMail. And sometimes we can't even log on. I don't have the time or the patience or know how. It is better with whatever I did do, but I need to get to my emails.
My husband came home and we ate and I started to feel a little better. I started to feel guilty about not getting my contacts for the day. So we decided to go to tanners beach to enjoy the evening on the beach/ there was not concert, but they always have a band on boardwalk. We had 2 hours to enjoy it before they packed it up. I danced and made some friends. Spoke to 5,one of them I got their contact info and one of those was the band. I got their contact info as well. When I asked then about doing a benefit for me for my homeless shelter, he was not interested. I don't think he was interested in anything I had to say. I have gotten many bands to give me their contact info and are willing to give their time for my benefit as long as it does not affect their schedule. He asked me how he would be paid. I told him that it would be up to him to set up a World Changer Mall. Which he can advertise his band in the local merchant mall around the world. It would be my job to help him sign-up contacts that would be generated from that event. We would have many ways of generating money for my cause and thus producing people interested in knowing more about us. This is what I tell them, and if they want to do it without setting up a mall then that is fine. Just donate your time. But, this is really a very smart thing to do.
I went home and got on the computer, it was after 9. I did half of my blog and the computer went out. I was too tired to boot it up and start all over or try and put my contacts in.
Saturday went to my husbands reunion. Over 400 people hanging in a school park. People he, his sister and 2 cousins grew up. Ages 50's to 70.
I did not know anyone except his sis and cousins. His sister won't even look at what I have, been trying for the longest. I don't mention it anymore. His cousins Debbie and Jeff gave me their info. Jeff gave me his sons info. His son is 2o, and writing for a small newspaper in New York City. Hmmmm..... Can do something with that.
I could tell you about all the 22 people that gave me their info but I have to go out now, it is going to pour and if I don't go now Porky is going to be mad. He wants to go to the park. I want to try and get some contacts today. Talk later or tomorrow. Off to the park I go!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better now, Tina. Hope you get the computer issues worked out. Keep after it, and yes! Please do share about your 20 contacts! That's incredible!

    ReplyDelete