Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week 3-Tuesday- I'm Hip!

hello Everyone!

Today it was gorgeous out! My daughter was home from work again. She had some errands to run. Me, I had a mission. My Hip had one too. I could barely walk-sciatica. I did what ever I could to try and ease the pain. It took awhile for my leg to listen to me and get in the car with the other one. Once I did that every bump and turn was a nightmare. I just drove my daughter here and there and just stayed in the car.

After she was done, I still had no contacts,and it was 5pm. I did not want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to go home and wallow in my pain. She wanted to go to the
beach and just hang out. Well, I really did not want to go, but she has not been able to enjoy the summer and me I really needed to talk to someone,anyone, at least one.

The first 3 people would not give me their info. one did take mine. I was not discouraged, it was just that when I spoke every time I just moved a little my enthusiasm was cut down by pain.
We were hungry so we went into the Beach Hut. I ordered my food and spoke to the young mam at the counter, he just gave me his email. After finishing my food I started to mingle and talk to the moms with kids. I realized during this that I was an hour late to call someone from yesterday. I went to a quieter spot and called. No answer. I just was not myself, but I did manage to get 6 contacts.
I hope tomorrow I won't feel so old and just get to do what I want not what my bdy wants to do! Now I am sitting here with a huge headache, from the stress of the other. I need to take a hot bath in this heat and go to bed! Night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,

    I was suffering from a lot of pain earlier this year until a friend told me about Fish Oil. It has worked miracles for me. Get the fish oil from Vitacost that is lemon flavored and take a Tablespoon a day -followed with a little food and it won't bother you at all. :) Within 1 month I predict you will be in much less pain, it will be good for your heart as well, AND you'll make money. :) Give it a try - I know what it has done for me!!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete